Guiding Your Career Progression Planning
Aspiring Principals, those seeking Deputy Principal or AP Posts & Teachers seeking a post or simply pondering change Primary & Post Primary Sectors
Presented against the backdrop of 30 years’ Leadership experience, Teresa Hand-Campbell, Occupational Coaching Psychologist offers this highly successful and motivating Talk which may prove to be your first step in taking stock of your career as it guides you through the steps in your career progression planning and explains how to enhance your application & interview performance through -
- Professional & succinct CV compilation
- Guidance on Letters/forms of application & on-the-spot presentations
- Effective communication with interview panels
- Understanding the interviewer/interviewee dynamic
- Understanding and applying key DES frameworks: ‘Looking at our Schools’ and ‘SSE’
- Translating your skills, competencies, experience and achievements to impressive performance in the selection process
- Objectively reviewing outcomes and moving on with confidence.
- Offering 1-to-1 consultations. Pinning down YOUR particular career development plan – coaching, testing, guiding, shadowing you as you tread in to new territory.