G Suite - File Management and Google Docs
If you have recently signed up for G Suite for Education or are thinking about signing up and would like to know more at this time, why not come with us on a journey!
Explore how to:
- Access your Google Drive account and create folders
- Add files to the folders and retrieve them successfully
In Google Docs find out how to:
- Create, edit and save a doc, how to add an image from many different sources and edit it
- Share the doc with individuals or a group and how useful this can be in a classroom situation
Over a five week period we will be devoting a one hour webinar each Wednesday night to each of the G Suite Apps.
For all G Suite webinars you can:
- Register for one or for all five free-of-charge
- Be assigned your very own G Suite account in order to practice the skills
- Be assigned optional homework – you will be encouraged to attempt the assignments as an opportunity to practice the skills during the week following the particular webinar
- You will be supported all the way with weblinks, unlisted YouTube videos and printable pdf handouts to help you on your learning journey
- You are also welcome to ask questions in the chat or submit questions in advance of a webinar that you have signed up to
So, why don’t you join us. Sign up for one or more webinars. We’d love to have you on board.