Overview of Childhood Bereavement and What Helps Within the School
Maura Keating Msc.
National Coordinator of the Irish Childhood Bereavement Network (ICBN)
Feb 8th (7pm)
In this webinar, Maura Keating Msc. will cover the following with a presentation using slides and some short videos.
- Introduction to the work of The Irish Childhood Bereavement Network
- Overview of Childhood Bereavement and the Bereavement Care Pyramid
- Children's reactions to loss/grief
- Suggestions for support – what helps within the school
- Sharing resources and links for signposting
Presenters Bio: Maura Keating Msc. National Coordinator of the Irish Childhood Bereavement Network (ICBN) www.childhoodbereavement.ie
Experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the non-profit sector with a specific focus on development of policy and supports for vulnerable children and families. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maura-keating-b8115914/