Introduction to Colour Therapy - to Enhance our Wellbeing
Facilitator: Dr Gráinne Mulcahy
October 13th (7pm)
Colour Therapy is a type of holistic healing.
For many centuries there has been a belief that the visible spectrum of light and colour may affect a person’s mood, physical or mental health. There is some scientific evidence to support this. Therapies such as cognitive behaviour therapy have incorporated colour into their work. Science aside we all instinctively relate to colour. This course will introduce participants to Colour Therapy, bringing the power of colour to their personal and professional lives.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of colour in our lives.
- Explore creative ways to use colour to enhance our wellbeing.
- Experience at least one colour healing activity.
- Build up the confidence to bring colour to their classroom.
- Provide a classroom plan and resources aligned with the Junior Cycle Wellbeing Indicators.