Co-Creating a Great Place to Work
- Culture & Communication
- Most conductive Leadership Styles
- Avenues towards wellbeing & optimum performance
- Human resilience
- What staff need from Leaders in times of crises
- Define and understand ‘conflict’ and its effects, particularly ‘functional’ and ‘dysfunctional’ conflict.
- Identify ‘triggers’ and steps to avert potential conflict arising.
- Understand the Thomas-Kilmann 5 Conflict Handling Styles applied in the organizational setting.
- Organisational awareness, understanding ‘self’, importance of core values, the leader-follower dynamic, the toxic triangle Emotional Intelligence, facilitating difficult dialogues, separating assumptions/biases from facts navigating the triggering events cycle.
A series of 3 Webinars delivered by Teresa Hand-Campbell, Occupational Coaching Psychologist with 30 years’ experience in education leadership roles. This work seeks to get past the definitions of dysfunction in the workplace and to drill down to the reality experienced there; to consider strategies and actions to co-create a bi-directional flow of goodwill, care and consideration between leadership, management, staff and students which will ultimately transform the entire ‘culture’ of the school.
PARTICIPANTS TO ATTEND ALL 3 WORKSHOPS
Week 1 Feb 25th: Effective Communication & the Leader’s Role in Staff Resilience
Week 2 March 4th: Conflict Management
Week 3: March 11th Dignity at Work