"be kind to yourself"
CBT Skills for Children
CBT Skills for Children 2-part series
Monday 10th May and Monday 17th May
This webinar will focus on CBT techniques which can be used to help children with anxiety, motivation, coping and behaviour.
Primary Discussion Topics:
- My Thoughts
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Regulation & Expression
- Building Relationships
- Connecting my Mind and Body
- Healthy Habits
- Self Esteem
- Problem Solving
- Perspective & Communication Skills
- to explore techniques for children on thought identification and challenging.
- to help children identify ways to calm the body and mind.
- to identify coping skills and resilience building.
- to help children to express and regulate emotions.
- to focus on the development of pro-social behaviour and enhance relationships.
- to explore activities for the development of self-esteem.