EAL Literacy Teaching Approaches for English Language Learners
January 27th (7pm)
- Acquire a better understanding of the fundamental pedagogy of language acquisition for developing multilingual students.
- Gather practical ideas about how to plan, implement, evaluate and assess English language learning students.
- Incorporate CLIL approaches in whole class teaching as well as in small group settings.
- Gain confidence in their ability to work with multilingual students to encourage the use of home language to scaffold English language learning.
- Access a bank of editable planning templates, assessment tools, support files and resource materials for use in the primary setting.