Using Mindfulness In The Classroom To Support Learning
January 25th (7pm)
Weaving mindfulness practices into your subject class can improve the learning environment and learner outcomes. Research suggests that mindfulness can promote metacognition, improved mental focus and working memory. This workshop is designed to inform and resource teachers in building their confidence to use mindfulness in their daily practice.
- Develop an understanding of mindfulness.
- Explore the connection between mindfulness and learning.
- Give teachers the tools to use mindfulness in their classroom
- Provide teachers with a resource pack and student materials.
- Unlimited online support for teachers using my classroom materials.