Go to content
Back to content
Ramping Up Resilience -Wellbeing in the Classroom Begins in
January 20th (7pm)
We are delighted to have TED Speaker John Doran present this Webinar on 'Ramping Up Resilience'.
John will explore the following topics:
- The Good, the bad and the ugly about stress.
- How to spot the signs of burnout in yourself and others.
- Check your Chatter - identifying types of Faulty Thinking and how to overcome them.
- Beyond 'Positive Platitudes' - how to gain perspective, learn lessons, and develop strategies to help you meet life's challenges. 5 to thrive.
- Relationship Rescue - how to repair, rebuild, or renew your relationships with others.
John Doran - Author, Ted Speaker, Media Contributor, Creator of the ‘SMART’ Training Programme