CBT Skills for Teenagers
May 4th & 11th (5.30pm)
The teenage years are a time of significant growth and development in the brain. Throughout adolescence, teenagers can experience heightened anxiety and strong emotions. During this 2 part series, participants will explore the neuroscience of adolescence, how teenagers can be supported during this time and how CBT techniques can assist teenagers unhelpful cognitions and behaviours.
- The CBT Model for Teenagers
- Nurturing Inner Strengths
- Psychoeducation: Educating Teens about the Brain.
- Behavioural Modification Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques for Teens
- Skills Training